Suzuki Garphyttan embraces a single, evergreen ERP platform with IFS Cloud
Following a challenging go-live in April 2022, manufacturer Suzuki Garphyttan has begun an IFS ERP solution roll out that will eventually span six countries and factories in Europe, North America, and Asia. Three hundred users in the company’s Swedish facility in Garphyttan and sales office in Germany now have access to full IFS functionality, with a further 350-400 users following over the next 12-24 months.
Suzuki Garphyttan is a leading supplier of advanced spring wire products. Part of the Japanese Steel Corporation, the company has operations in Sweden, Germany, England, the USA, Mexico and China, employing over 600 staff.
With IFS Cloud as their ERP system, the company expects the following outcomes:
- Multi-site, multi-country information held in a single system
- Agility to enter new product markets
- Unified global system for the ‘OneShare’ business transformation initiative
- Supply chain control with material traceability
- Evergreen software with a standard core
- Digitalization for mobile devices and Industry 4.0
- Ability to connect to existing tools and solutions
To learn more, read the customer story.