The Chinese power industry has undergone market reform, with increased pressures to improve operational performance and output, and digital disruption is re-imagining business. By running IFS, Qinzhou Electric Power is addressing these challenges. The results are improved productivity and quality, reduced operational costs, greater process automation and better decision-making—and enhanced competitiveness.
Other benefits include:
"IFS not only meets the needs of our business and management team, but has reduced supply chain, procurement, asset operation and maintenance costs by an average of 20%. It also enhanced power generation capacity and elevated our core competitiveness through digitally transforming our business."
- Reduced maintenance and repair costs by 15%
- Reduced management cost by 10%
- Enhanced inventory turnover rate by 30%
- Reduced inventory cost by 33%
- Reduced unscheduled asset downtime with predictive maintenance
Supervisor of Information Equipment, SDIC Qinzhou Electric Power
Download the customer story to learn more.