What’s your Remote Service Strategy?
Key Considerations to Speed, Streamline, and Modernize Service Delivery
In the midst of COVID, one of the most talked-about and widely leveraged digital toolsets was augmented and merged reality tools that enable remote interaction, collaboration, and service.
Many companies had begun using augmented reality and remote assistance technologies prior to the pandemic – but the conditions of COVID accelerated adoption by those who had not yet considered the role of remote service in their operations.
This white paper explores the following topics around the importance of having a strong remote service strategy for field service providers:
- Beginning the Remote Service Journey
- Determine Your Remote Service Strategy for a Post-Pandemic World
- Overcome the Barriers to Remote Service Success
- Tackle Change Management to Create Companywide Adoption
- Think Ahead About the Future of Remote Service
- and more...