Critical Infrastructure Technologies Consultancy (CITC) LLC
In January 2008, a group of enlightened and similarly minded individuals from Intel Solution Services® created a new Company using Technologies, Experience and Skills from Europe and the U.S. The “Promise” of this company was to help our Customers move from being Vendor-lead to being Solutions-lead.
At the core of this new group was a desire to transfer our experience from Global Customers to the Middle-East North Africa (MENA) Region focused on the priority challenges that these Governments faced. Real day-to-day issues in how to build and protect vital National Assets and Infrastructure with access to Best-of-Breed Technologies.
And so, Critical Infrastructure Technologies Consultancy (CITC) was born in Abu Dhabi; a natural home for growth and reach within MENA.
On Land, Sea and Air we provide the most advanced, integrated solutions beyond Customer expectations delivering the Best Tools for Operations and the Unique Information for Critical Decision-making.
Critical Infrastructure Technologies Consultancy LLC (CITC) is headquartered in Abu Dhabi with offices in Cairo, Beirut and London.
CITC was formed by the Management Team of Intel Solution Services, lead by Mr. John Feighan (CEO) who was the Managing Director of Intel Solution Services and responsible for Intel’s Enterprise Business in EMEA. Dr. Mohamed Kebir joined as Founder and Chief Strategist bringing a successful track record as a Technology Entrepreneur in building companies for Digital Communications and Satellite Video on-demand.
CITC is engaged in projects in the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar; previous projects were delivered in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Libya. The vast majority of engagements are divisible into 3 Solution Sectors; Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR), Communications (Mobile and Optical) and Command & Control (C4).
Employing over 30 Engineers and Ex-Operational Staff, CITC is a complex Systems Integrator that provides the full range of services; Project Management, Enterprise Application Planning, Design, Engineering, Implementation, Testing (Factory Acceptance – Acceptance) and Commissioning.
In addition, CITC provides complete Warranty and Maintenance support to all of its Customers. These service lines are provided to an agreed Customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) and are typically available as Warranty, Extended Warranty and Maintenance programs. Also, we provide full Network Management and Performance Monitoring for our Communications Customers. CITC offers complete BOT: Build – Operate – Transfer Programs to our Emerging Market Customers.
ICT Systems Integration: Microsoft Azure Cloud Based Services, Data Center Design, SOC2.0 and Fixed/Mobile Communications
Airborne ISR: Fixed and Rotary Wing Manned & Un-Manned Platform Integration
LAISR Product: Low Altitude Airborne Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance Platform
Command & Control: L-3 Vigilis and Microsoft Aware Deployments
Microsoft Dynamics: ERP & CRM Deployments
CITC LLC delivers end-to-end Systems Integration Solutions to the Homeland Security and Defense Sectors, specializing in Critical Asset Security, Electronic Warfare, Navy and Air Force end-Customers.
We have delivered a wide variety of Data Center, Communications, ISR Equipment and Software based solutions and have unique access in several MENA Countries to senior level MoD Customers.
CITC can fast-track a number of IFS Solutions into the untapped MoD Sector across MENA.
- Modified Manned Fixed Wing, Ground Collection & Ground Analysis Centers Communications & Signal Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance - Electronic Warfare Program.
- Un-Manned Modified Fixed Wing - Ground Analysis Centers Intelligence, Communications & Signal Intelligence, IR/Optical Surveillance & Reconnaissance - Military Intelligence Program.
- Grand Egyptian Museum – Microsoft ERP and Command & Control Programs
- National Critical Asset ERP & CRM System Deployment
- Manned Rotary IR/Optical Surveillance
- National Homeland Coastal Security Command & Control Program
- WiMAX Mobile Security Network Critical National Infrastructure Protection
- Encrypted Optical Communications Network – National Infrastructure Program
CITC partners with a wide array of Global Manufacturers of Intelligence & Surveillance Equipment, Sensors, Command & Control Software, Profiling and Filtering Systems, Mission Management Applications, Wireless & Optical Communications, Electronic Counter Measures and niche ruggedized and light-weight hardware OEMs. The following is a summary list of key Partners and Representations:
- L-3 Ocean Systems Marine Domain Awareness and Vigilis Command & Control Systems
- L-3 Wescam Multi-spectral and multi-sensor EO IR imaging and targeting sensor systems
- Huawei Networking & Wireless Communications Equipment & Systems
- Microsoft Dynamics Partner
- Adva Optical Highly Encrypted Optical Communications Network Equipment
- Rohde & Schwarz Communications Intelligence, Spectrum Monitoring, Signal Analysis
- Bull Amesys Communications Intelligence, Electronic Counter Measures
- Airbus Defence & Space (Hensholdt)
- Piaggio Aerospace ISR Platforms
- Troll Systems Mobile and Airborne Data Links
- Cubic Corporation Virtual Mission Management
The Technology Platform comprises the core Communications, Data Center and Software Application expertise and components. Often there is a dependency on external power and construction Infrastructure.
Expert Services is a combination of the deep Technical Expertise required to integrate various technologies and Security Equipment but also, the core Project Management skills to deliver on-time and to-budget.
ISR Equipment products and software systems from niche Suppliers are used in conjunction to provide not just and integrated solution but to provide an overlapping (end-to-end), layered and redundant Security solution.
Type of Partner:
- Aéronautique et Défense
- Asset Intensive
- IFS Applications