"IFS is a platform which will give us that information right on time. It keeps on driving the business in such a way that it can help the business with accurate information and provide that analysis of where we can improve."
Director of Finance at Hela Clothing
About Hela Clothing
Hela Clothing is a British-owned apparel manufacturer which has operated in Sri Lanka for more than two decades. Hela creates more than 100 million units of clothing annually, operating across 16 manufacturing, printing and embroidery plants, employing more than 11,000 people.
Benefits seen using IFS
- Improved operational efficiency
- Greater communication flow across the organization
- Reduced costs and increased revenue
- Streamlined decision-making processes
- Increase customer feedback response time