G3G provide asset-intensive organisations with IFS's agile and user-friendly enterprise software solutions. Our deep industry expertise and proven delivery methodology empower organisations to streamline operations, reduce IT costs and improve reporting capabilities.
Our team of IFS certified consultants utilise unparalleled industry knowledge and expertise to deliver the powerful implementation and support solutions that drive sustainable business growth. We provide our clients with expert, industry-based, end-to-end services that combine management consulting, technology implementation and support.
With more than 20 years’ experience in the industry, G3G has earned an enviable reputation for successfully addressing challenging technology-related issues for large, complex, multi-national organisations; inspiring businesses to use technology in creative and innovative ways to deliver meaningful and tangible results.
- Programme governance.
- Programme risk assessment and mitigation.
- Implementation plan check.
- Enterprise operational intelligence.
- Enterprise transformation covering all business processes from consultancy to operation.
- Business requirements and product fit analysis.
- Productivity gains for application management and business operations.
- Global implementation and rollout.
- Integration planning.
- Application support and management.
- Ongoing improvements as part of support.
- Upgrade assessment and planning.
- New features/modules assessment and implementation
- Platform migration.
- UAT and knowledge transfer
- Aligned with the IFS Challenger strategy, G3G is the global enterprise services partner that best delivers on providing the necessary assurance required to develop, win and deliver larger complex projects. G3G stakeholder engagement, industry expertise, skills, capability and methodologies help IFS offer significant business value differentiators in the chosen markets.
- To initiate the development of a joint Go-To-Market plan, G3G will demonstrate a strong key stakeholder engagement during the sales cycle to ensure understanding and buy-in support is achieved for the solution at all levels, adding a layer of client confidence in the achievement of business value outcomes.
- Target specific segments where G3G has deep industry knowledge and experience. Areas include: Manufacturing of medical devices, high-tech components and fast-moving consumer products, oil and gas and services.
Leverage the scale of G3G's global landscape (groupelephant.com - 33 countries, 3000 employees) and previous experience, credibility and referenceability in areas such as:
- Global AMS & Infrastructure
- Large ERP global rollouts
- IoT (Utility referenceability), Integration, Mobility
- Artificial Intelligence & RPA
- 3rd Party Logistics Integration.
Type of Partner:
- United Kingdom
- Aerospace and Defense
- Engineering Construction and Infrastructure
- Energy Utilities and Resources
- Service Industries
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Service Management
- Governance Risk and Compliance