Cooper Software Ltd
Cooper Software is a leading technology consultancy that delivers successful and innovative business change.
We are an enterprise systems integration specialist with a focus on making our clients’ business systems work harder for them. We have delivered over 1,500 projects for over 200 clients worldwide, both across the UK and internationally. Whether that’s implementing IFS to meet unique business processes, successfully integrating IFS with other external solutions or with your supply chain, or providing round the clock access to our expert support desk, Cooper Software has the breadth and depth of knowledge to Make it work™.
We are an IFS Gold Channel Partner and application specialist. Since being founded in 2005 and becoming an IFS partner in 2009, we have worked in close partnership with IFS to become one of Europe’s longest standing and largest independent providers of products, consulting services and support for Enterprise Software Solutions.
We take a holistic and structured approach to working with our clients and look to understand the fundamentals of their business in detail before embarking on a solution design, there is no one size fits all approach. We make use of our own industry-leading software products and applications that work seamlessly alongside IFS. Our expert, full-time team of IFS certified functional and technical consultants, in addition to our dedicated 24/7 support desk, ensures that our clients have unparalleled access to the best consulting services, enabling them to truly transform their business operations.
We are headquartered in Dalgety Bay in Fife close to Edinburgh airport, Scotland.
Our flexible Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution allows you to fully integrate your ERP systems with those of your customers or suppliers.
IFS rarely, if ever, exists in isolation within an organisation. Whether it be B2B communication with customers or suppliers, shop-floor automation, other line-of-business systems or even other ERPs, many companies need to share data across and beyond their enterprise without the heavy burden of manual (often double) data entry.
Harnessing and extending the power of the native IFS Connect integration platform, TRAX allows simple configuration and an extensible plug-in framework to allow communication via multiple data formats and support many different transport protocols.
Never miss a connection.
TRAX + IFS Connect = Eliminate those missing links.
MTD FOR IFS
MTD for IFS has been developed by leveraging our deep understanding of both IFS and cloud architecture which has been gained through years of developing creative and dependable solutions for our customers.
A hybrid cloud solution, an on-premise agent facilitates secure communication between the IFS tax ledger and our cloud portal, giving a seamless process when it’s time to submit your return.
HMRC has been clear from the outset that sending the data underlying the VAT return will be a requirement for the future. This will naturally involve a huge increase in the volume of data. As a cloud-based solution, MTD for IFS is best positioned to meet this requirement.
Our mobile data capture solution that eliminates manual errors and increases stock traceability and supply chain collaboration. Our NextGen platform runs on multiple hardware devices and types (e.g. hand-held scanners, tablets, phones etc.) and is compatible with all versions of IFS.
IFS SERVICE DESK
We provide a dedicated IFS service desk, adding to our clients internal support capability, which covers:
- Product support; issue management, releases and change requests for all Cooper Software products in the field.
- Managed service desk for resolving technical and functional issues experienced by IFS users, in-line with agreed SLA and Service Catalogue.
- Full-time IFS support team with IFS academy accreditation supported by wider consulting team.
- Multi-tiered SLAs including 24/7 cover available, with service catalogs ranging from technical, administration and consulting services from 1st line to 3rd line services.
- Online knowledge base and support center specific to client.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Structured on-boarding process to enable effective service transition.
- A close working relationship with IFS Support to minimize client issues and resolution turnaround.
As an IFS Gold Channel Partner, Cooper Software is able to provide a suite of IFS solutions, products and applications to maximize the value of your ERP system. We work on projects across the globe, using our own developed technologies to map business and system processes together. We bridge functionality gaps to provide multiple benefits: operational efficiency gains, improved data accuracy, process streamlining, wider visibility of information across multiple sources and enhanced system features.
Under our partnership with IFS we specialize in major project delivery:
- A full-time team of 50 staff throughout the UK including functional consultants, administration, developers and project managers covering all business workflows and multiple ERP platforms.
- We have the latest IFS Applications™ instances running in the Cooper Software Systems Estate, to ensure all of our team have the necessary experience. We can also use these environments to test and model specific client workflows and processes.
- Our team is typically made up of staff who have previously led their own implementation or business focused upgrades, rather than vendor consultants. All have direct experience of implementation and/or upgrading ERPs.
- We focus on major project delivery, preferably not just failing implementations:
- Project management tools set and methodology based on PRINCE2 and ITIL best practice.
- Utilities and products to accelerate project activities including data migration, reporting, system setup, patch management, interfaces, segregation of duties, etc.
- Our staff come from businesses that use IFS and have a minimum of 5 years IFS experience, where they have selected and implemented ERP systems in real working situations. As such we bring a unique client perspective to delivering successful IFS implementation and upgrade projects.
Type of Partner:
- United Kingdom
- Aeroespacial & Defensa
- Enegía & Utilities
- Construcción & Contratación
- Enegía & Utilities
- Alta Tecnología
- Alta Tecnología
- Petróleo y Gas
- Proveedores de Servicio
- Proveedores de Servicio
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- IFS Applications