Key Account Manager
Location: IFS Benelux - Eindhoven Office
Level of thinking: Bachelor or Master (HBO/University)
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognised leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. We offer applications that enable companies to respond quickly to market changes and use resources in a more agile way to achieve better business performance and competitive advantages. IFS’s products are known for being user friendly, modular in their design and flexible enough to support the customers in their way of working according to their established processes. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit www.IFSworld.com.
The Key Account Manager’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing new business to existing and net new customers with high potential. The Key Account Manager brings a point of view to the customer engagement and uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate IFS products.
- Extensive experience selling complex business software / IT solutions / management consulting
- Proven track record in complex sales at C-level with a collaborative and impactful manner
- Demonstrated success with large transactions, transformation, and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Business-level English: Fluent
- Native Dutch, Fluent English
- Experience selling ERP software
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Experience leading remote teams in a matrix environment
- Undergraduate Bachelor's degree-educated (or equivalent)
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- A team player and strong collaborator
- Calm under pressure, problem solver
- Practical, hands-on approach
- Well suited to high growth, dynamic, entrepreneurial environments.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package. IFS is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All IFS employees strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness.
Do you want to work at IFS?
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible. Send your resume and a cover letter to Kristel van Steenhoven and convince us why you are the right person for the job. You can also give us a call on +31 (0)40 292 32 92.
IFS werkt continu aan een duurzame inzetbaarheid van haar medewerkers. Dit wordt mede mogelijk gemaakt door de Europese Unie.
Werken bij IFS
IFS is volop in beweging. Wil jij werken bij een organisatie waar persoonlijke ontwikkeling en groei voorop staan? Ontdek hoe het is om een echte IFS'er te zijn en wie weet word jij onze nieuwe collega!