MHP Management & IT-Beratung GmbH
Comprehensive management and IT consulting as well as in-depth automotive know-how guarantee success for our customers.
As a process supplier and a subsidiary of Porsche MHP is one of the leading consulting firms.
Since its foundation in May 1996, our company has recorded continuous growth. We support our customers from our 16 offices – Ludwigsburg (3), Frankfurt on the Main, Munich, Nuremberg, Essen, Wolfsburg, Berlin, Birmingham (UK), Atlanta (USA), Shanghai (China), Cluj-Napoca and Timisoara (Romania) and Tel Aviv (Israel) – worldwide.
Leading the way as a management and IT consulting expert.
With our consulting approach, comprising a symbiosis of management and IT consulting, and as a automotive expert, we offer more than 300 renowned customers both comprehensive IT competence and in-depth process know-how and are thus a process supplier. Our focus is on the automotive industry (manufacturers, suppliers, dealers and importers) and we also transfer the strategic innovations from this sector to other industries.
We provide strategic as well as operational support both nationally and internationally. Thanks to our comprehensive international project experience, established partner relationships and worldwide locations, we support our customers in their international projects and globalization efforts.
MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE
Services of Implementation, (Service + ERP Solution) Proof of Concepts, Managment - and Process Consultantcy, Training and Development, Digital Transformation, BI, Migration
IFS & MHP deliver the following added value to the market:
- Complete end-to-end service processes for customers and prospects with Field Service Management or Enterprise Resource Management.
- Target Market are Industries with a high service level, e.g. high-tech, mechanical engineering and plant construction and services business models.
- The combination of a best in class Software solution for Service and a well-established consulting company with a lot of experience in those industries.
Type of Partner:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Industrie- und Anlagenbau
- EAM (Enterprise Asset Management)
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planing)
- ESM (Enterprise Service Management)
- IFS Applications
- SCM (Supply Chain Management)