IFS Human Capital Management - Time and Attendance
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the Time and Attendance functionality of IFS Human Capital Management related to the IFS Applications. This is also one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Practitioner accreditation for Human Capital Management Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare the Time and Attendance specification topics for “IFS Practitioner Consultant - Human Capital Management” exam.
Those who need to be able to perform the administration of IFS Time and Attendance.
- Introduction and Overview HR Process
- Wage Class and Wage Codes
- Work Schedules
- Compensation Definitions
- Employee Schedules and Rules
- Employee Deviation Scheduling
- Work Hour Rules
- Employee Time Balances
- Time Card - Day
- Time Card - Week
- Time Group Reporting
- Time Management
- Time Clock
- Absence Management
- Absence Reporting
- Query Time & Attendance
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- To be able to understand the use and importance of schedules and rules for attendance reporting.
- To be aware of the differences between clock registrations and the entry of attendance results.
- To be able to translate the attendance reporting requirements into the appropriate setup of schedules and rules
- Understand the time and attendance reporting flow
- Differentiate between attendance, absence and job time reporting
- Understand the different statuses and time bases
- Report, correct and authorize time registrations
- Transfer authorized time registrations to the payroll system
- Follow-up time registrations
Courses: IFS Applications 10 Essentials.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Human Resources