Since 1998, CONCRET has been integrating two complementary businesses in order to offer the best possible support to its customers: Global Supply Chain, Customer Relations, Financial and Accounting Management, Project Management etc:
- Consulting to redefine strategies, change organizations and adapt our clients' management and management methods.
- Operational support, as an assistant to the project owner, enabling the integration of coherent solutions through appropriate project and change management whilst taking into account the different components of a project: organization, processes and information system.
- Deployment of integrated solutions, supported by our knowledge-based approach of functions.
CONCRET endeavors to bring simple and efficient solutions to our customers' complex issues.
We are providing support on the different project phases (kick-off, conception, development, transition and go-live) for the following streams:
- IFS Supply Chain (Sales, Purchasing, Logistics, …)
- IFS Manufacturing
- IFS Project
- IFS Financial
- Quality Management
Project management & change management
- Pre-projects or scoping studies, governance rules, operational follow-up
- Gap analysis • Training, communication
Target system design
- Design of solutions that answer and match customer needs
- Supply of business and functional skills
- Implementation of functional specifications
- Setting up of the solution and fulfilment of the configuration file
- IT testing, flows integration, acceptance tests
- Training (solution)
- Redaction of standard operating procedures (and operating mode) assistance
- Go-live and post go-live assistance
CONCRET is a human-sized consulting and project owner support firm based in Mérignac (33) which, since 1998, has integrated complementary activities in order to offer the best possible support to its customers for projects of optimization and digitalization of all their processes: Global Supply Chain, Customer Relations, Accounting and Financial Management, Project Management, ... :
- Consulting enabling us to redefine strategies, to make organizations evolve and to adapt our clients' management and management methods.
- Operational support, as an assistant to the project owner, enables the integration of coherent solutions, through adapted change project management while taking into account the different components of a project: organization, processes and information system.
- Functional implementation of integrated solutions with the contribution of business expertise, particularly on IFS Application
CONCRET's aim is to provide simple and effective solutions to our clients' complex problems.
Type of Partner:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Energy Utilities and Resources
- Engineering Construction and Infrastructure
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- IFS Applications