Cedar Bay can assist IFS and their customers by providing solutions to improve their processes around data capture and IFS implementations. Key focus areas where Cedar Bay provides functionality beyond what is possible with standard IFS functionality are:
- Warehousing: processes using complex pick rules and requirements such as the support of pallets.
- Manufacturing: simplified collection of data for time, quality, traceability and material movements.
- Quality and collection of data associated with control plans and inspection results.
- Work orders and the capture of service engineer and maintenance worker information.
- Supplier labeling – providing portals for customer.
ASC support for automotive suppliers.
- Machine integration where automated capture is required for PLCs, scales etc.
Our consultants and project managers bring their experience to plan, manage, and deliver upgrades and implementations on time and on budget.