IFS HUMAN RESOURCES – EXPENSE MANAGEMENT
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for consultants.
It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the Expense Management exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Expense Management in support of IFS Human Resources in IFS Applications™.
- Expense Basic Data
- Registering Travel Request
- Registering Employee Expense
- Registering Employee Expense (continued)
- Employee Payment
At the end of this course, the students are able to:
- understand the expense reporting flow
- set up expense basic data
- register expenses
- approve and authorize expenses
- process payment advances
- understand the expense payment options
Knowledge: Perfect understanding of HR business processes
Courses: IFS Fundamentals
Exams: IFS Fundamentals
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Human Resources