Asset readiness delivers mission success
The transformational path and the five key requirements to achieve Total Asset Readiness® for the military.
New technology has enabled military organizations to get closer to military equipment and, in turn, a more complete picture of asset status and readiness. Read about the five key requirements to building an Integrated Data Environment to replace overcomplicated legacy information systems—and to deliver Total Asset Readiness®.
- Better data feedback unlocks the power of predictive maintenance
- Scale at a whole other level requires a helping hand from APIs
- Use containerization to package apps – downloadable anywhere on any device
- New model, same security focus – information assurance should come as a pre-requisite
- Information in the right place at the right time – outdated documents replaced by dynamic dashboards
File Information: White Paper, pdf 4.1 MB