IFS Success is our engagement framework designed to create value and support you in your experience lifecycle with us – from adoption and engagement to software support – to help you convert your strategic priorities into defined outcomes.
Build your business case with our Business Value Assurance
We’ll work with you to define your business case with a Business Value Assessment that quantifies the value of what you can achieve. We’ll also design, document and visualize the overall scope of your IFS implementation project.
Long-term value and satisfaction, trusted by customers worldwide
Get started with a Customer Success Plan to define the outcomes you seek.
Stay up-to-date and manage your total cost of ownership
Manage your ownership with ease. Get twice-yearly releases and monthly service updates. Gain control over development and test cycles with the IFS Lifecycle Experience Portal. Customize, assess and deploy your solution with the IFS Cloud Build Place.
“We were really thrilled when we had the first meeting with IFS and they asked us: ‘What is success for you?”
Head of Digital Finance
“We want to focus on enhancing customer value from our service solution, and IFS enables us do that.”
Head of Product Management - Digital Solutions
REMA TIP TOP
“Having pre-purchased support with Success means we can quote out projects rapidly and immediately start the work. That immediacy dramatically accelerates time-to-value.”
President & Chief Operating Officer
Smart Care Equipment Solutions
“We have leveraged IFS Success to improve processes. By outsourcing IFS-related IT requests there has been a huge increase in volume of queries and tickets we’ve been able to handle”
Business Analyst - Business Solutions Department
Nature’s Path Foods
Trustworthy resources and knowledge
Continued success requires reliable access to expertise, processes and tools. Whether it’s technical IFS support, training and advice, or product update information, we provide self-service resources that help you maximize your investment.
IFS Business Value Assurance
- Digital Business Value Assessments (DBVA) are an approach to Business Value Engineering that identifies business improvements such as efficiency opportunities, cost reductions and the potential move to best-in-class processes. In a short engagement using digital and remote interaction, DBVA helps establish where change would be most valuable. Our customers tell us that our DBVA creates a sense of focus and urgency that helps them stay on course.
- IFS Scope Tool helps to design, document and visualize IFS Solutions. It is used to frame the scope so everyone understands what is included and what will be delivered in the implementation project.
IFS offers an engagement model which suits your business.
Deployment and management through the IFS Lifecycle Experience
IFS Cloud offers new feature releases every six months and monthly, easy-to-consume service updates. We have built best-in-class tooling to enable smooth customer operation and consumption of updates and new capabilities. Early visibility of release information with bi-annual roadmaps enables customers to make necessary changes and adoption before enablement happens via the software. This gives your teams time to think about how to get the most out of new features.
- IFS Lifecycle Experience Portal is designed to deliver an experience associated with your preferred residency option. Whether you are taking IFS Cloud software in our cloud, or have selected a different method of residency, we put you in control. The IFS Lifecycle Experience Portal empowers you to visualize and manage your implementation and maintenance decisions in an accelerated way.
- IFS Cloud Build Place enables smooth operation and consumption of IFS Cloud capabilities. Accessible from your Lifecycle Experience Portal, it enables you to access innovation quickly and follow an evergreen strategy. It’s the fundamental building block of our lifecycle application management; a service where customers, partners and IFS can come together to customize, build and deploy the customer solution.
- IFS Use Place is the operational production environment for User Acceptance Testing and configuration testing. IFS Cloud brings semi-annual feature releases with new capabilities, along with monthly service patches delivered via automated Build Place and Use Place updates.
Fully capitalize on the business value of our solutions through IFS Academy, with comprehensive training programs, enablement and certification.
Working with IFS Partners
IFS Partner Success is our services program, approach, and framework to provide partners with support, advice, and guidance in all aspects of delivery, for all IFS solutions. Partners make an investment in their relationship with IFS and have the closest possible working relationship with us to:
- reducing project risk
- gain prioritized access to resources and enablement
- access regular executive engagement
- drive predictable outcomes
IFS Cloud – Industry, Innovation, Choice
Class-leading software solutions across service management, enterprise resource planning and enterprise asset management.
Aerospace & Defense
Ensuring availability of critical assets for commercial aviation organizations, defense integrators and industry manufacturers.
Construction & Engineering
Focused on project & asset lifecycles for engineering and construction companies.
Energy, Utilities & Resources
Software solutions tailored to the needs of the energy, utilities & resources industries.
IFS supports all phases of a manufacturing process for all employees.