Now more than ever Service Providers are pressured from all sides.
From a shortage of skilled field techs, to reducing operational costs, meeting rising customer expectations and providing new differentiated outcomes-based contracts. Leading businesses need to think carefully about how they manage their field service operations and the type of technology they invest in.
Download this eBook to learn how service providers are facing up to the challenge, Discover:
- How real-time scheduling optimization can delight customers whilst reducing operational costs
- What Customer self-service options makes most sense
- How to transform your First-Time fix Rates
- How to manage a Contingent Workforce
- What benefits remote service can bring.
EBook: Design Your Service Business To Gain The Competitive Edge
Download our eBook and to explore the 5 key steps to transform your service operations
IFS Service Management Brochure
Today, customer expectations are higher than ever before, and service organizations are expected to deliver successful customer outcomes while navigating an uncertain and unpredictable landscape. To meet these customer expectations, you need a service management solution that’s engineered to master complexity.