Jolt Consulting Group is a provider of transformational business and technology services for organizations in the service management ecosystem. We enable organizations to better connect with their customers through comprehensive business analysis, effectively managing change, and by evaluating, selecting and implementing enabling technologies for customer service and field service operations. We provide a range of business and technology services aimed at producing tangible results that have a meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses. The results empower our clients to grow their service related revenues, trim service delivery costs, generate greater profitability, and boost customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Enterprise Service Management Implementation Services
Implementation support for IFS Enterprise Service Management customers
Enterprise Service Management Implementation Project Management
Project Management for implementations of Enterprise Service Management at IFS customers
Field Service Technology Assessments and Roadmaps
- Identify, evaluate, select, and implement both hardware and software technology solutions for service and support operations.
- RFI/RFQ/RFP processes
- Business case development
- Investment prioritization
Service Management Business Consulting
- Alignment of processes and technology with service objectives
- Business process design/re-engineering
- Service contracts
- Transition to preventative based service model.
- Change management.
Project Management, business analysts, technical leads, developers and subject matter experts for technology implementations in service based organizations.
Providing hosting and managed services for the IFS Enterprise Service Management application via Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS.
The Jolt Consulting Group team is comprised of industry veterans who collectively have more than 120 years of service industry experience and expertise. We have led service organizations, run technology companies that offer solutions to the service industry, served as service industry analysts, and have deployed and implemented dozens of Field Service Management and CRM solutions for service organizations in a wide variety of industries.
Jolt Consulting Group has proudly worked with service providers, technology companies, and private equity firms to deliver the following services and results:
- 30+ Service Assessment, Business Process Re-engineering engagments
- 35+ Service related technology implementations
- Multiple marketing collateral documents, including white papers and customer success stories, prepared exclusively for IFS Enterprise Service Management (ESM) and IFS Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Created business processes based upon industry best practices and led technology selection efforts for a top 10 U.S. mechanical systems contractor with 90 locations and 7,000+ employees to further leverage its scale to reduce the effort required for customers to do business the company while simplifying the way employees serve customers.
- Global deployment of Field Service Management software solution for an industrial 3-D printer manufacturer, including multiple languages and currencies.
- Created a marketing strategy and marketing content for a Global F500 service organization to penetrate new markets.
- Optimized an enterprise-wide service technology platform for a distributor of the largest Computer Numerical Control machine builder in the United States resulting in a 70% reduction in time required for work order and inventory transaction processes.
- Assisted a national fire protection systems company negotiate a vendor software license contract and implementation statement of work.
- Assisted a $1.5B utility identify best practices for service delivery in utility companies and developed a technology architecture map to enable the future service delivery processes.
- Increased service revenues and efficiencies without a decrease in customer satisfaction through a service organization restructuring for an international supplier of precision CO2, fiber, laser, and waterjet cutting and press brake machinery to more effectively utilize resources and improve customer responsiveness.
- Acted as project manager for a $3B east-coast utility for their deployment of an enterprise mobile workforce management platform, a 2 year project, 275 field technicians.
- Developed a proactive predictive maintenance service model for a national leader in Computer Numerical Control machine tools and automation.
- Provided market and product strategy for a $1.3B technology company which, per our recommendations, resulted in phasing out an existing software products and entering into a strategic alliance with a competitor.
- Provided service domain expertise for 35+ implementations of leading global service technology solutions.
- Advised a Global F100 on the potential acquisition of a set of field service technology companies; resulted in no investment as per our recommendation.
- Created whitepaper and customer success story content for a leading global ERP, EAM and service technology companies.
- Provided product management to a service technology company including an assessment of their current offering, development of a product roadmap and detailed requirements documents to achieve their future product vision
- Advised a global private equity firm on a target service technology company’s product suite and competitive differentiation resulting in their $435M+ acquisition of the company.
- Advised an international private equity firm on a target utility software company, resulting in their acquisition of the company, one of their most successful in the last 5 years.
- Advised an international private equity firm on a target service technology company’s product functionality, competitive differentiation and required product investments resulting in their acquisition of the company.
- Assisted a private equity company evaluate a target company’s on premise software solution and developed a technology roadmap to transition to a cloud based solution.
Type of Partner:
- United States
- Aerospace and Defense
- Asset Intensive
- Engineering Construction and Infrastructure
- Energy Utilities and Resources
- Discrete Manufacturing
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Process Manufacturing
- Service Industries
- EAM (Enterprise Asset Management)
- Service Management
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- FSM (Field Service Management)