Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Digital Transformation
Data from a study of 200 industrial and contracting executives shows that the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), when well-integrated with business software, can facilitate digital transformation, drive revenue, reduce costs and increase competitiveness.
In this white paper, you will find information from that study and learn about:
- The relationship between IoT and Digital Transformation
- How widely IoT data is used, including advanced use cases
- Whether ERP, EAM or FSM software helps or hinders IoT adoption
- Planned future IoT investments
- IoT usage for aftermarket service or servitization
To learn more about IoT, Digital Transformation and the role of enterprise software, download the white paper.
File Information: Whitepaper, pdf 1.4 MB